We are officially counting down over here! It’s December and there is no turning back now. One of my favorite elements of blogging is working and networking with new companies and brands. The power of social media is real! I feel grateful to work with quality brands and even more excited to share them all with you.
I thought it would be fun to make a list of some unique gift ideas for those beautiful women in your life. Don’t take the easy way out like me and purchase a gift card this year! Personal, more meaningful gifts are always best. So let’s get this list underway!
- Dress Weights by Dress Strong: The idea of Dress Weights was born in the West Village, New York City in the spring of 2012. The idea is simple. We all love wearing dresses, but could do without those Marilyn Monroe moments! Enter: dress weights. Being made of recyclable steel enables your Dress Weights to pack a serious punch. Each weight is 0.5 ounces! That’s about the equivalent of two and a half quarters, ten paper clips, OR 13 jelly beans. You simply peel these reusable weights, stick on the interior of any dress or skirt, and strut! They really are a windy day fashion solution. I think this idea is genius and I was so excited to receive my very own pouch. Good news: They are under $15. Even bigger news: I have a 25% off and free shipping code to share with all of you: holidayS25. These would seriously make the perfect stocking stuffer too!
2. Monogrammed Merchandise: I stumbled upon United Monograms and now I am hooked! These sweatshirts speak for themselves. Adorable, affordable, and great quality. I love that they have so many options and something for everyone. Avid coffee lovers, beauty enthusiasts, and wine lovers; United Monograms has you covered! Shop their site and I promise your cart won’t be empty for long. Just make sure to place all your orders by December 14 to ensure Holiday delivery!
3. Harper and Jewels: They are your one stop hub for all personalized jewelry. All my monogrammed necklaces and fun fashion jewelry comes from this trendy boutique. They always offer free shipping and you can use my 15% off discount code: stayathomestylist on any purchase!
4. Rock Road Jewelry: A collection of fine sterling silver jewelry with exquisite stones named after women designed by Suriya Kapur G.G. in New York and crafted in New Delhi. Code: SAHS for 10% off.
5. I Love Jewelry: Another great boutique for personalized items. Totes, sweaters, pajamas, ponchos, shoes, jewelry, etc. are right at your disposal. I especially love that they offer a monobox! If you subscribe monthly, you never know what you are going to get. The mystery is the best part. Monogrammed goodies delivered to your doorstep each month! Code: nicole15 for 15% off!
6. Loopy Cases: If you are looking for the perfect stocking stuffer, here it is. Meet loopy. The first case with a loop to stop the drop! Phones are getting bigger and harder and harder to grasp securely. This case serves as the perfect protector, without all the added bulk. It’s a blogger’s dream come true too!
I hope this post offers some inspiration and even crosses off a few names on your list. Giving is always so much nicer than receiving! Happy Shopping!