For a long time I was an Amazon skeptic. I worried that the fashionable images online were a farce, simply stolen pictures from a more reputable site. I feared the package that arrived on my doorstep 2 days later, would be nothing more than a cheaply made garment meant for the trash! Sometimes this theory is quite accurate (lol), but I have learned to navigate the greatest online shopping haven in the world we call Amazon.
After getting acclimated, I can honestly say that I am addicted! Everything you need is a click away. Sweaters, shoes, jackets, and pants sold at outrageous prices are replicated on Amazon at more affordable prices. No one has better DUPES than Amazon. I enjoy ordering things and testing them out for you guys. When packages arrive, I thoroughly take the time to try things on. I like to get a better feel for the fabric, quality, and sizing. Once its deemed fit for sharing, I post to me feed. The most rewarding part has been receiving such positive feedback. It’s nice to see my choices so well received. I am happy that so many appreciate affordable fashion and trust my reviews.
Since its evident, that so many of us love the convenience of Amazon, I thought it would be helpful to offer some tips on how to independently shop!
1. Become a Prime Member. It’s 100% worth it. Almost everything you can imagine is eligible for Prime and you will receive free shipping and 2 day arrival. Nothing says convenience more than PRIME!
2. When you are searching for a an item, try to be as specific as possible. For example, if you are looking for maxi dresses, make sure in your search you incorporate key words like maxi dresses for women. You also have the option of narrowing your search to PRIME. That way all of the dresses that come up will be options that you can receive quickly.
3. Take the time to read reviews and look at images. If there are no images of just the item, be cautious. It’s no secret Amazon steals photographs. If a pretty model is wearing it, most likely it’s coming from another boutique and may not be the exact piece. When they offer flatlays of the item, it gives you a better indication of what it truly looks like. Reviews are crucial and key in successful shopping. Highly reviewed pieces are usually winners! You can also narrow your search and opt for only pieces that have four stars or more. This will save you lots of time and energy!
3. Pay attention to sizing. I never realized that the sizing chart given was a generic Amazon size chart. In order to get a true indication for proper fitting, you need to scroll down and look for that particular sellers sizing chart. There are so many different sellers, so it’s imperative to keep this in mind because standard sizing doesn’t always hold true.
4. Remember: You get what you are paying for! If you are paying $20 for a sweater, you can’t expect cashmere! If you love high quality pieces that will last an eternity, then Amazon will not be your resource. If you are looking for decent quality pieces at extremely affordable prices that will keep you looking modern and fashionable without breaking the bank, then look no further. I can honestly say that the majority of items I have purchased, have held up nicely. I receive more compliments from Amazon finds than any other retailer to date. This validation gives me satisfaction because it’s solid proof that we can look and feel our best while saving money in the process!
Don’t forget to peruse my Amazon tab often for daily updates. My shop the feed tab is a good way to see my Amazon purchases brought to life if you don’t have Instagram. As always, thank you for following along and purchasing through my links!