There’s only so long you can avoid shorts. Eventually, the scorching temperatures will battle jeans to their ultimate Summer demise. When this happens, you will be scrambling to find the perfect pair. I think that shopping for shorts can be somewhat challenging. It is very hard to find ones that aren’t too short or too long. I started scoping out the stores for a good pair. Target, once again saved the day.
The Universal Thread line has so many great pieces, especially among their denim selection. I wasn’t really surprised when their shorts were just as fabulous. I like this particular mid rise style because they are basic and just the right length. I won’t have to worry about feeling uncomfortable when I sit or move around. They offer full coverage ladies. They also come in a variety of colors too. I recommend sizing down. Did I mention they are only $17?!
Tips for shorts:
- Find a length that works for your height and weight.
- Stay away from hot pants and tighter styles.
- A more relaxed fit will provide plenty of breathing room and more cushion around the thigh area.
- A stiff cuff can also work to camouflage those unwanted thigh dimples.
- Minimal distressed styles are most flattering.
- Look for a darker wash pair for a classic and sophisticated look.
- Try a Bermuda style that is fitted and a few inches above the knee if you are feeling tentative and cautious.
Let’s face it. You can never go wrong with denim. It’s easy to style and throw on for a flawless, everyday look.
I am sharing some shorts in a variety of styles, washes, and lengths, that caught my eye. Ladies, shave your legs and throw on a pair of shorts this Summer. Proudly display your beautiful gams and beat the heat simultaneously!
Shop Some Pieces From My Looks: